Thursday, October 4, 2012

Today.



Today I will...
1. Fill out at least 2 job applications.
2. Not have a headache. Yesterday was a break, but not counting yesterday, I've had one since Friday night. That's 5 whole days. Bleh! 
3. Move my room around. (Big news!!)
4. Enjoy my night out with Matt at the Macy's Sip & Scan. Registering for Wedding Gifts! Yay! 
5. Get this big ol' dresser out of my room. 
6. Print of a Blog Scheduler, so I don't have to do random posts like this. I need a plan.
Check out this awesome list of free blog planners HERE. 

I guess that's all. I should be able to get that done, right? I hope so. 

Anyway onto the BIG news! My best girl friend is moving in, in just about a week! We've talked about this since we were 13 and she turns 18 next Thursday! Her parents, and I say this with complete love, are a bit wacko. But it'll be a sleep over every night. 
So I need to move my room around to accommodate her and her stuff. I really don't have that big of a bedroom, I mean yes, I've had smaller, but I've also had bigger, and less architecturally awkward rooms. 
I'm just saying having a fireplace in your bedroom has its ups and downs. 

Pros: Warmth. Hot Chocolate, and snuggling by the fire. 
Cons: It sticks out like 2 feet into the room.   

And I have a twin sized bed, and that huge dresser I mentioned, 2 nightstands, a shoe rack, and about 3 laundry baskets. (Fact: I HATE laundry.) 
So stuffs gonna need to move. Where too? I dunno...

Oh and I think I may have forgotten to mention I won a giganto giveaway from Mama Mantras
Click HERE to see what I won!
I was so beyond excited!
Anyway, I think that's all, wish me luck on that to-do list! I'll be back tomorrow with something a little more exciting! 





4 comments:

  1. Oh I think I love random posts like these, ya know. I landed on your little spot here and thought-- ahh, just what I need "today". =)

    Aloha,
    Following ya now from the GFC hop. We're riding the wave of life at localsugarhawaii.com and I'd love for you to join us, AND... today we're hosting a team lead link up so please do come join us and grow, grow, grow with other sweet bloggers and creative souls.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for dropping by! I'm so glad you found something you liked! I will definitely drop by your blog!

      Delete
  2. ooooo registering for wedding gifts! I can't wait until it's my turn to do that!! When's your big day? Im 9/1/13!!
    xoxo
    Lauren
    pinkonthecheek.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Honestly it was one thing I had been dreading that turned out to be a lot of fun! When you get ready to do your registries figure out if and when your local Macy's is having a 'Sip and Scan' it's sooo much fun! My fiance loved taking the little scanner around! Mine's 5/16/13! Congrats by the way!!

      Delete