Sunday, October 14, 2012

A Long Week and a Scattered Brain.

Hello lovelies!


It's been a very long week. I'm kind of glad it's over. However I gained a few new followers this week, and that I am extremely excited about! Hello all my new friends! 

But on the other side, my best friend moved in this weekend after she turned 18 Thursday. It's off to a shaky start. I won't include details, but I'm not sure how this sharing my space is gonna go. If all else fails though we only have 7 months till the wedding!  

In one of the giveaways I won last week, I won an ad space from one the blogs I follow! Just this week though she launched a new blog and store, and between all the craziness she switched the ad space out for a $10 shop credit to her store! That was fine by me!
Check out her brand new blog, Busy Being Jennifer
Or her new shop HomeSpun Happiness
I'm getting the Neon Cupcakes Zippy Pouch!

I have been on a MAJOR Say Yes to the Dress kick this week since we got Netflix again! I don't know why, I just love that show. Another good series I came across was The Colony! It's such a crazy show, I don't even think I could explain it properly! If you have Netflix go check it out and leave me a comment with your thoughts, or e-mail me!

Another awesome thing I have going on is the 'Share Your Style' Swap party I joined in on. It's hosted by Vintage Wanna Bee & Agape Love Design!
I got partnered with the coolest chick! Her name's Lauren and we are so a like it's crazy, and come next May 16th we'll both have the same wedding anniversaries! I couldn't believe some of the stuff we have in common! Please go check her blog/shop The Knotty Boutique Company  it's the bomb!! 

If you made it through all of my jumbled venting then congrats! You deserve a cupcake! I haven't barely been able to sort through all my thoughts this week, between the stressful ones, and the good ones!

Leah!




2 comments:

  1. You're so sweet :) Thanks for the shout out! And if you post about the zippy when you get it, let me know and I'll feature you on my fb page :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you!! No problem! I love your blog, and have been following along for a while! And I just might do that! (: Thank you!

      Delete