Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I'll be Honest with You.

My blog has 0 good pictures. Like at all. I have a horrible phone, that does everything horrible. Including pictures. I don't have a nice camera. But I wish I did. 
I also don't have a pretty place in this house. You know how you see blogs, and you're like, 'How? How do you get such a beautiful house?' It doesn't have to be a big house, not fancy, just everything looks nice. It's like every room is photogenic. 
But in my house? Not 1. 
I mean, it's not really my fault. It's my moms house. I have 1 room that is all mine. And it's ugly too. 
We just moved in here this May though, and by next May I'll be in a different house. My own house.
...Well Matt's too, I guess. 
And I've decided that home will be pretty. Everything will be pretty. 
I just have to wait. 
It's so hard though, I want people to like my blog now, not in almost 8 months when I have a pretty house and can take pretty pictures. And it all seems a little superficial but you really can't control it. Your brain likes what your brain likes. 

So that was me spilling the beans. That's whats been floating around my head. I hope you like my blog, even if I can't take my own pretty pictures. But for now, you can enjoy these pretty pictures I found via Pinterest.



How perfect would this be to lounge around in this Fall/Winter?!


Next tattoo I'll be getting! Hopefully for Christmas! 

This would be adorable for winter, with a nice pair of black tights and my black pea-coat.

Love this blog! Love this idea! Came from '5 ways I display photos in my home' post. I loved every one of them! Go check it out!

I guess that's it... if you wanna see more of what I post go check out my Pinterest!

Leah

4 comments:

  1. We are totally alike. I only take phone pictures and my 1 room is so pathetic I just don't know what to do with myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take pics outside! :) When I lived at my parents' house I used to hang a cool sheet up and use it as a backdrop for self portraits. And just take artsy close-ups of stuff so people didn't see my messy room. It's all about how you look at it!

    BTW I like that sweater. I'm on the hunt for one similar to that but in cream (so it'll match more stuff!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea. (: I can do that for a little bit, but once it gets cold I'll be lost again. I hate to be cold. I barely go outside December-February.
      Definitely check Forever 21!! I got a pink one there, but they have cream too! The one I got is so comfy I wore it the day after I got it and then slept in it, washed it,and did it all over again!

      Delete