Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Some More Wedding Planning

Well guys Wedding Wire says I have 119 things left before the wedding. I honestly feel like it's a bajillion more. A bajillion.
We have 7 months and 14 days. I could not be more excited or overwhelmed in my life. 
Currently whats been on my mind, besides these fabulous new shoes I bought for the wedding (!!!!) :
They are so sparkly, so obnoxious, and so beyond perfect! I love them with all my heart. And the best part was I didn't spend a dime! I got an Amazon gift card from my Aunt Jackie that paid for these bad boys. You can find them here at Amazon!

But back to the first thing, what's been on my mind is the Bachelorette party!! Sure, I've got a while, but a party's a party! I've started brain storming with my MOH about what I'd like to do and places I'd like to go, and I think we've found a place...
It's not a big city, but I think it'll be perfect. It's Nashville, Indiana. It's a super cute shopping town. They have endless small shops, and good food. So I think we're gonna get up there early, shop till we drop, get ready and go get something to eat somewhere fancy, and then go to the hotel for swimming and chick flicks! It sounds like so much fun, and so perfect!
I'm having a bit of trouble with the outfit though, I have a couple of dresses I LOVE. You check 'em out and let me know what you think!

Billy Sequined Cocktail Dress, Black/Gold

or...

Farrah Sequin Cocktail Dress, White/Gold

If you couldn't tell, I love gold glitter!! It's so pretty!!

So, that's about it for this Wedding post, but if you missed last weeks, just click here!
On that post I show you guys my wedding dress! And my MOH coral lace dress.
My wedding is Coral & Mint, and romantic, vintage, sentimental, personal loveliness.
Check out my Wedding Bells board on Pinterest for what I'm going for!
Have a very lovely week friends!

P.S. I'll be back tomorrow, with very honest post!

Leah



No comments:

Post a Comment