Sunday, September 30, 2012

My life as of Lately.


 Before the Haunted Hay Ride Friday!

Hey, horrible picture of Matt, we're in the house so we can't even blame the sun...

I've had a quite enjoyable weekend! I hope the same for all of you! On Friday me and Matt went on a haunted hay ride with his uncle, and his brother, and his girlfriend! It was at Sandy Land Acres in Petersburg, Ky. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, which is good cause I'm a wimp! But oh man, the haunted house that we went through was terrifying. I almost peed myself! We went to Orange Leaf for some frozen yogurt afterwards, and then to Ihop. We had the dinner then dessert thing backwards. But oh well! All in all it was a lot of fun! I love Matt's family! I think we might all be going to Fearfest at Kings Island this Friday too, and that IS scary... Oh lawdy. 

Then yesterday we hung out with an old friend that was in town for a long weekend, from college. It was good to see him, and laugh. We pretty much sat on the back porch but it was fun!

Then today we had the annual church picnic that was fun. Always good food! I mean we're Southern Baptists, so of course! Afterwards we met one of our favorite couples at the "Cheapies", our local 'Dollar Saver Cinemas' to see Ted. It was funny, could be very offensive... but it was ok. I definitely wouldn't buy it, maybe a $1.00 rent from RedBox in the future though. 

But, I'm off I think I'm gonna do a whole wedding post tomorrow just for you guys! Yay! 
Leah


No comments:

Post a Comment