Thursday, September 27, 2012

Different.

Lovelies, I've changed up my blog again. But this time I think I'm finally content. It all matches, it's not over done, and I love the colors. And if you look, everything's over there on the right now so it looks a lot less cluttered. I've been working on it all week, so it's nice that it finally paid off. Also I figured out with some wonderful help from the Google, how to get those pesky little side bar buttons to work. Between finding the right ones, and downloading, and getting all the links in proper working order, it took me a whole night. Y'all should use them so my hard work doesn't go to waste. (; I have one for Pinterest, Bloglovin, to email me, and Instagram. 
Although I will let you know I haven't really posted anything on Instagram lately as I do not have a phone that will down load it. Lame-o. 
I'll eventually get that IPhone 4s. Eventually...

I did want to let you guys know, that I'm changing this whole blog up, not just the design. I think I'm gonna stop doing all these crazy link-ups. I definitely enjoy them, but I'm gonna try this whole being myself thing. I don't wanna sound stuck-up when I say this, but I wanna grow this blog, I wanna be a big blogger. Be able to host giveaways. Maybe make a little money from Sponsors. I love blogging. I love my blog. I wanna show other people, and maybe they'll love it too. I also wanna make new friends. Cause friends are the best. (: 

My biggest problem at the moment though, is I do not have a nice camera, or really anywhere to do pictures.  But I'm gonna work on that too. 

Y'all got any advice? Any nice comments? (: I would love both! 
Oh, and if you guys wanna swap buttons with me shoot me an e-mail!! It just takes one click of that envelope side bar button I put up! 
I just swapped with an awesome girl named Mindy from Best. Day. Ever.
She's super nice, and I love her blog! Go check it out!

Alright, I think it's time I go to bed! 
Much love! 
Meleah

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing wrong with wanting to grow your blog and not participate in link ups, but lemme tell ya, if you stick to just a couple... they are super helpful. You find bloggers, they find you, you become friends.

    After your sweet comment, I'm sure you know that getting followers and what not is through commenting :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true! I might keep a couple... do you have any favorites?
      And thank you, I try. (: but yes, it is one of those tips that always pops up.
      Thanks for coming over to check my blog out!

      Delete
  2. Hey, chica! I just tried to click on your button from my blog, and it didn't bring me to your blog. I think something might be off in the code ??? Maybe not, maybe it is me. But I thought I would let you know!

    I looove your idea of being YOU and look forward to reading what you write! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Poop, well I'll try to figure out the kinks. I actually should probably make a new one...
      But thanks you! I'm so glad I got a new favorite blog, and a blog follower!

      Delete