Saturday, September 8, 2012

Friday's letters.

So I'm linking up here today- 
for Friday's Letters.
I love this link-up but haven't done it in forever!
So here we go...

Dear brothers and sisters, please stop being sick. I feel so bad for you. Plus if I'm being honest, which is another word for 'don't judge my selfishness, you're preventing me from seeing my fiance whose mother is pregnant. 
Dear Matthew, I miss a bunch. I miss your hugs and your laugh, not the one over the phone that sounds different. Your real laugh. In a whole year this is the longest I've been away from you. It's been 2 days. 
Dear Ella Bear, I'm sorry you're so itchy. Maybe if you didn't hate baths so much... 
Dear sleep schedule, this needs to stop. I can't be up till 5 am every morning. It doesn't work for me.
Dear blog, I'm sorry I neglect you.
Dear cigarettes, me and you need to break it off. You're bad for me. Even though I love you, go away please. 
Dear reader, I'm sorry this post makes me seem selfish, stupid, and whiny. Please forgive me. 

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment