Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wedding Wednesdays!

Wow, so if you hadn't noticed this whole blog is a little whack right now. I need help again. ): 
It'll have to wait for another time that's not 3 o'clock in the morning. Uh-oh. 
I decided, just now actually, to start a new series on my blog. Wedding Wednesdays! Every Wednesday I'll post on how the wedding planning is going. Right now we have a little over 8 months. It'll fly by though!

But I wanted to inform you lovely followers, if you still come around, that I have picked out my wedding dress. And my mother is buying it as a wedding gift tomorrow! I can't wait!
Although not the best picture, as I look very distraught it's gorgeous. I love it with all my heart. It was on sale for $600, at Splendid Bridal in Northern Kentucky. They were so fun to work with too. One of the 2 consultants helping me the day I went in ( it was slow) was an intern. She said shed only be around the shop for a couple months. And she'd just moved down from New York, where she interned at Kleinfeld. From Say Yes to the Dress! Not a big star, but it was still really cool! 
Anywho, I was going for a very Kate Middleton style. Very Romantic, vintage, timeless look. And this dress is perfecto!

And this picture is my MOH Liz, in her dress! It's the perfect shade of coral, and will look awesome next to mine. I really wanted all the girls to have something they'd love and wear again. Not to mention comfortable.


A Happy Wife in New Orleans

No comments:

Post a Comment