Monday, July 2, 2012

Lazy...

Its so hard to keep posting on this. I love my little blog, and I love the bloggy universe. In fact if you still find your way here even with my sporadic posting you should check out this charming new blog I found...  
Go check it out! 

In other news, we've been home about 2 weeks now... 
This is the first day we were down, our wonderfully crazy friend Josephs graduation! 
It was so weird, some big school thing found out that they usually prayed before and after the main part of the ceremony so they literally had an entire police division at the graduation to arrest anyone that prayed I silently said a prayer for the vice principal, who was opening the ceremony and also a baptist pastor in the area, to have the courage and oldness to pray for this 2012 class. Sadly I was dissapointed, but God has his reasons. Also no ody was aloud to yell or clap while the graduates were on stage, unlike EVERY other graduation. Threatened to be arrested for that too kept me and Matt quiet. There were designated clapping times. Who does that??


I don't really have many each pictures... Who wants to carry a camera around at the beach? I mean hello, sand and water, not a cameras best friends. But I did get some one day of Matt in the sand. 
Those will have to be another post... 
Oh and I quit Sonic, I couldn't handle fast food anymore. 4 months was enough for me. And the people I worked with were CRAZY! 
So I'm unemployed. Gonna watch my siblings for a month or so to help my mom out till they go back to school, then we'll look about finding me another job.

No comments:

Post a Comment