Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Guess who's back?

Yes, I just referenced Eminem. 
Wanna know a secret? 
I don't even like rap.

Anyway, I realized my very last post was April 13th. I did the math, (which I'm not very good at), and that's a whole 53 days. 53 days, guys. I'm sorry. I have been hiding from my poor neglected little blog, and my e-mail, and Pinterest, and more or less Facebook. Almost no computer time. And today I realized how much I missed this little bloggy of mine. So very much. 
During these past 53 days though I went to my senior prom, we moved, Matt graduated, I graduated, got a birdie, I started gauging (just a little!!), and in just over 48 hours me and Matthew will be on our way to North Carolina. This is our first trip together, a very much needed vacation, and we've worked so hard getting money saved up to go! We get to see his best friend graduate Saturday, and beach time the rest of the week! Which Matt has NEVER been! Crazy! 


Prom. From left- Matt, Me, Liz, Chris, Alex, and Laney. The gang.
 Matt being a cheese ball at his graduation. 5/19/12
 My graduation. 5/24/12
 Senior Pictures.
 This is Elanor. 
 We call her Bear. 
  
So guys, I'm back to stay. I'm sorry again! I missed you guys! 

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I love your dog! She is so adorable! And I love your name! Leah, that sounds so cute!
    Your blog is lovely! Thank you for stopping by at my little blog!

    ReplyDelete