Friday, April 13, 2012

Life as I know it.


Hey guys! How're you all doing? I always mean to write more, but life is crazy. So, so crazy. 
Just like this post is gonna be. Be prepared.
This is my journal. Kind of... It's for Matt, eventually. When I'm done with it. I write little love notes, important days, bible verses, love quotes, love songs, special songs, drawings, movie tickets... So on. I can't wait to give it to him. I've had it for 5 months or so. I think I'm probably gonna give it to him for our 1 year in August. And then start another. As of right now I'm up to #32 of reasons I love him. I just can't wait to give it to him!


I bought glitter. And painted my nails with it. I love it. I think it's the smoky quartz color?

We went shopping yesterday at the mall, and I left with a lot of things. Including these 3 new perfumes from Bath & Body Works. Twilight Woods, Forever Sunshine, and Country Chic. They smell beautiful. They look beautiful too...

More glitter pictures, also with some mint nail polish I got from Forever 21 fr $2.80. 
I almost died. I was like yesssss. 
This is a red bow tie and red suspenders that Matthew will be wearing with a white shirts and black slacks to Prom on Friday, the 20th. Can not wait! Plus how cute will he be??
And to go with his handsom-ness:
 My red dress! That is longer than this picture shows, promise!

These... are my birdie salt and pepper shakers! They're gonna be our wedding cake toppers. Ones mint, and his tale says Mr. and the other is a light pink/coral and her tale says Mrs. And it made my day to get these in the mail from Vozarts Studio.
This is my week in Instagrams... And life in general. You should follow me. I have 4 followers, which is pretty sad. I'll follow you back!
Linking up here:
life rearranged

11 comments:

  1. I love that polish and glitter! The dress is gonna look fabulous on you!!

    Oh, don't forget to enter my giveaway on my blog!! I got some neat goodys ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too! Thank you, I hope so!! There will definitely be pictures!
      I did. (:

      Delete
    2. make sure you link up at the bottom of the giveaway too :) that way it's easier for us to contact you.

      Delete
  2. Aww you're so cute. I love that glitter and such cute little birdies <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Thanks. (: The glitter is so much fun, love it! And thank ya!

      Delete
  3. i must try that with my nails!! sooo cute.

    can't wait for our swap.

    ps whats your instagram? mines @ashippy follow me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! YOu should!! Love it!
      Me neither! I'm super excited!
      And mines really original... @leahlovesmatt
      Genius, huh? Haha! I'll definitely follow you!

      Delete
  4. That glitter is so pretty! And your dress looks great too :)

    ReplyDelete