Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday Letters

 Dear fiance,


 I love you. Thank you for my Subway, brownie, and Chai Fappachino today. Especially because I was slightly irritated cause you were supposed to come see me, and you came at the very last minute. But you made up for it.

Dear Ella Bear, I'm so sorry I have to leave you at home so much. Seeing your sad little face when I shut the door breaks my heart. But how happy you are to see my makes me so happy.

Dear Pa-Pa, It's been 11 years today God stole you from us. I only knew you 5 years of my young life, but it's ok. I love you, and miss you.

Dear Sonic, I know I've only been with you for a short time, but GO AWAY. Please. For like one week. 6 days a week and 40 hours? Not my thing.

Dear followers, I'm sorry I've been absent. See my letter from Sonic as to why.

Dear Instagram, I'm so excited you're on my phone!
You all should follow me. Get ready for this... most unique username EVER.
leahlovesmatt
Yes. Please don't judge. Just go find me, I'll follow you back. Promise!

Photobucket

10 comments:

  1. What a sweet fiance & adorable puppy! Hope your workload eases some so you have more time to write us fun stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Kind of luckily, I got 3 days off this week. 'Cept I have little hours, which isn't good for the paycheck. But, I will be writing more. (:

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by sweetie!
    Please check out my AMAZING GIVEAWAY, you can win a beautiful leather clutch:)

    http://www.fashionhypnotised.com/2012/04/worldwide-giveaway-win-this-amazing.html
    P.S. I just followed back!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Thanks for following back!
      I'll have to check that out!

      Delete
  3. pssssssssst, I nominated you for an award :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good fiance!! And I am super glad you have Instagram! Now that Facebook bought it... let's hope they don't mess it up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! He's such a sweetie. Definitely blessed to have him. (:
      And yes!!

      Delete
  5. Awww I miss the way my husband used to surprise me with treats :) And your pup is beyond adorable!!!! And I'm on instagram now as well- sliceospecial I'm obsesssed with it, it's probably unhealthy LOL Xo Lori

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I hope he stays this sweet... We'll see. (: And thank you! I think so too, she's quite spoiled too. Haha, me too!! So don't feel bad! (:

      Delete