Thursday, October 25, 2012

Oh my.


I love this quote, so perfect.

So if y'all hadn't noticed I haven't posted in a whole week. 
Life kinda got in the way.
Friday: Matt's family came up.
 Saturday: was Sweetest day.
 Sunday...: we just chilled, 
Monday: Matt had to go to the ER. He's ok! I think his catalytic converter is broke, and was pushing all of his exhaust fumes into the cab of his car. He was feeling very lightheaded, it was hard for him to breath, and he couldn't concentrate. All the tests at the hospital came back perfectly fine though.
Tuesday: So after Monday, we both just chilled. 
Wednesday: More chilling. We do that a lot. Although the most exciting thing happened yesterday!! Matt got an interview! They called at 11 and the interview was at 3! He said it went good, so I'm praying he gets the job. We need it...
(Later tonight: Matt's Aunt Missy works at the Kohl's Matt applied at, and she called him today to tell him that she talked to the manager that interviewed him... HE GOT THE JOB!!!! Praise to God! SO many answered prayers!)

Sooo, tomorrow I will have blog posts everywhere. All the blog posts. (:
Just to make up for this cray, cray week. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog especially the colors!!

    Wanted to let you know have nominated you, check out my blog for the details :)
    http://www.oursweetlifeblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Mint is one of my favorite colors!
      And sweet thank you! I actually saw your comment a week ago when you posted it, but I went over to your blog and stalked around and forgot to comment back! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete