Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween Everyone! Hope you guys are having a great one! 
As for me, I'm still not sure I'm doing anything. How lame. 
Next year though... I got big plans. Me and Matt, since we'll have our own apartment, are gonna through an awesome Halloween party! I've never actually been to one, ya know besides elementary school class parties... Which I don't think count. 
So if it seems a little wacko that I'm talking about throwing a Halloween party next year, when it's Halloween today, I'm sorry. But I'm kinda sad we didn't throw one this year but there were a few reasons as to why... 
1. We're broke. 
2. No where to do it.
3. ...well 1 & 2 are about it, but they're legit reasons...

Anyway I've been super obsessed with leather jackets. I mean come on! They're so rocker looking, a little vintage, a little hardcore. I love them. Love. 
Matt just happened to pick one up for me today at a consignment shop too! IT was $12. From Forever 21! $12!!!
I'll have to add a picture later... but here's where I've gotten inspiration from...

 via



2 comments:

  1. i wanted to throw a Halloween party but stuff came up :-( hate that!

    ReplyDelete