Tuesday, November 6, 2012

A belated post.

So this is my HORRIBLE collage of what I wore Halloween night. 
I blame it on the fact I don't have an Iphone. Horrible pictures, had to find an online collage website, that made everything MORE ugly. Fffffff. 
Anyway, new leather jacket I told y'all about. Bright red tank top to match my bright red lips. You can't really tell by the end of the night when I took these pictures though. High pony-tail, and high-heels. My favorites! So comfy! They are a thicker heel and have ruffles on the front!

Matt's younger brother Jordan's friends from school, (he goes to a private school that Matt and his mom is the principal of) had a party thing at their house. It wasn't all that party-ish. But we played cards had some AMAZING pumpkin dip, and talked to one of Matt's old friends from school. So it was nice!

Still can't wait for the party I'm gonna throw next year though... 

P.S. It's gonna be a costume party.

P.P.S. You're all invited. 

(: 
Sorry this post was delayed so long. I've been out of it. Plus I almost broke my finger last night. 
More on that later.

2 comments:

  1. Hey at least you got the post out!! Sorry about your finger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the truth! It's all good... I think. (: Thanks for coming by again, I think you're my most regular follower. Which is funny, cause although I don't comment, I follow your blog too. I was looking through some of your latest posts last night before I posted this one!

      Delete