Tuesday, May 7, 2013

April

It's May. Can you believe that? Time flies. 
My April was actually pretty awesome, I hope yours was just as lovely!


1. Wearing my bicycle shirt Matt got me for my Birthday!! (It was the 23rd) ((Kohls))

2. Matt's new car. It's a Mazda Speed 3, for all you girls out there drooling over it... haha!

3. Kings Island Gold Pass!! If you're not familiar, it's like THE amusement park for our area. It's about a 30-45 minute drive but totally worth it. This is my first gold pass too! I was a poor child. 

4. Me, in the car in my new transformer shirt, also from Matt. (Forever 21)



1. New glasses from Firmoo! Paid $20, you really can't beat that.

2. My new tattoo, celebrating my 18th birthday. I've always loved Winnie the Pooh. Check out this Youtube clip... HERE

3, Chocolate malt's in the warm evening with some lovely friends. 

4. Last selfie, new hat from Forever 21. 



2 comments:

  1. I love your blog!

    Loving the pictures! I found you on PS! love to see you soon!
    www.themindofanexchange.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete