Thursday, April 18, 2013

Crushes.

A link-up with an awesome blogger Maria-Isabel from Agape Love! So here we go...

Crush-Crush: A real life crush.
I would have to say my fiance Matt. 


 I love him. He plays guitar for me, and sings to me. He can always make me laugh. He's strong. He helps me dream big, and supports me in everything I do or want to do. He was the other half to my heart. Plus, he's adorable. I mean look at that! How could you not have a crush on him?!

Girl Crush:


Kate Middleton- She's amazing! Classy, sweet, gorgeous!
Selena Gomez- Me and Selena are practically the same age. I've grown up watching her, I've always LOVED her style. For like 4 years I'd get my hair cut like hers every time it changed on her show. I even dyed it darker. 
Elsie Larson- Blogger at A Beautiful Mess
If you have not seen this blog, prepare to be amazed. It's the best blog ever. 

Voice Crush:


Creed- I love them! I cut one of the guys out of the picture... Oops!
Fun- Um, hello! They're awesome. I love his voice, I love their music.
Matt- He's the best singer. I seriously could listen to him all day! (He was grumpy in this picture. He's really cute mad though.)

Blogger Crush/Hair Crush: 


Elsie again. I seriously love this blog. You have no idea. 
She's also my hair crush cause hello! Gorgeous hair. Love the cut!

Childhood Crush:


Nick Jonas- Yessss. Cute guy, amazing voice.
Cole Sprouse- Also known as Cody Martin from Suite life of Zack and Cody. 
Yep. 
Lance Bass- Nsync! I love, love, loved them when I was 6. My mom even took me to one of their concerts. 
I thought he was the bees knees. Had his Barbie doll and everything. Turns out he's like 20 years older than me and gay. 

Products Crush:


Sonia Kashuk Tinted Moisturizer
Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Eyeliner
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara
I can not live without these products I love them all!

Sports Crush:


Tim Tebow- He took major ridiculing for being Christian and showing it, but he's awesome!!
The Reds- This is my favorite baseball team, and baseball is really the only sport I'll watch. I've been going ever year with my grandpa!

Fictional Crush: 


 Dean Winchester from Supernatural. AKA Jensen Ackels. 
I don't like scary stuff, but Matt got into this show and then I got hooked. Plus with the eye candy, how could you not?

And I think that's it! I didn't really have an shameful crushes. Sorry! 

Leah
(P.S. I do not own any images besides the ones of Matt. All images were found through google!)

 photo shareyourcrush_zpsf6375a81.gif

10 comments:

  1. Oh. I feel old stumbling into your stomping ground! ha. The Jonas Brothers were popular after I graduated! hehe. Cole Sprouse has was just a little one at that time as well. Creed is one of my favorite bands :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I've recently been converted to Supernatural and my roommate and I have watched like 6 season in the last 2 months. Cutest guys ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Its such an amazing show! We did the same thing. (: And YES! Oh my lord! Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki are gorgeous.

      Delete
  3. Enjoyed reading your crushes! Love Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara...a must have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Oh, me too. It's the only mascara I'll wear!!

      Delete
  4. Ok I am SO late to checking out the links to this party! :(((

    But finally made time to stop by to read and comment! First off, thank you so much for participating! So fun! ♥

    Love what you wrote about your Fiance, sounds a lot like my hubby! And ooohhh Tim Tebow, Im with you there!! Definitely crush worthy, and love his show of faith. He is awesome. ♥

    ~Maria-Isabel
    www.agapelovedesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ok! I'm a bit late replying to your message!
      No problem, thank you for hosting!
      I noticed! I was like shes gonna think I'm copying her... haha!
      And yes! Tim Tebow is pretty awesome, huh? (:

      Delete
  5. Hey I just found your blog from the new postal site (forgetten the darn name already!) your blog address is the introduce yourself forum.
    I love your blog and just wanted to let you know that i'm adding you on bloglovin, it's lovely :)
    http://www.cupcakemumma2011.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for checking me out!! I really appreciate it. (:

      Delete