Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Me, Myself, and I.

So today I'm linking up over at For Love of A Cupcake
It's a all about me kind of post with 5 questions!
You should go over there and link up too. (:

What is your favorite season and why?
Spring or Fall. Cause in Spring everything's coming to life and its cold with a nice warm breeze. Or in in Fall everything is so gorgeous with the oranges, reds, and yellows, and it's warm with a cool breeze. Either way it feels lovely outside and looks beautiful too!

Talk about a moment that changed your life.
I would have to say the moment Matt asked me to marry him! (: 



If you could be any Crayola crayon color, what would you be and why?
Mint! It's so pretty, so classic, vintage, modern, a girly mix of (stereotypical) man colors. 


Describe yourself as a superhero. Super power? Name? Sidekick?
I would love to read peoples minds! It's always been at the top of my super power wanting list! It would be interesting! But I think I'd also like to be able to communicate through my mind, only when I wanted to though! I don't think I'd have a name or sidekick, which sounds really lame but it's not really a saving the world super power...

If you had all the money in the world and could only shop at 3 stores, where would you shop?
Mmm, Forever 21, Victoria Secret, anddd H&M!


7 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Thanks for following :)
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I love your's too! Thank you. (:

      Delete
  2. new[est] follower from the link up!
    can't wait to keep following along!

    stop by sometime!
    kalobandelise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by!!
      I'll go check yours out right now! (:

      Delete
  3. Not sure if I would want to read peoples minds..eek! Might be a little scary! Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd have to pick spring over fall myself...mostly because I don't like winter and would prefer for it to be over! Thanks for linking up to the Almost Friday blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so true! Winter is way to cold and ugly! No problem! Thanks for coming over to my little blog!

      Delete