Thursday, November 15, 2012

Kiss Ever PRO Lashes

So in my Beauty VoxBox from Influenster I got these wonderful fake lashes from Kiss...


And because I'm lame, I don't have a nifty Instagram picture of me wearing said lashes. My bad guys. 
But I did want to let you all know, this was BY FAR my favorite product I received in my box! 
I had been wanting fake lashes sooo super bad, and guess who finally got them?! Me. (: 
They are amazing. Best eyelashes I could have gotten. They hold great, they are super easy to put on, and they look fantastic. Every time I've worn them I've gotten complimented on them! So... go buy them.
For real. 

2 comments:

  1. love fake lashed!! how much do they run for- do you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I think they're about $7.50. They should be at Wal-mart...(:

      Delete